Grading of baldness with amount Of Graft needed
* Type 1 - approx 1500 to 2000 grafts
* Type 2 - 2100 to 2500 grafts
* Type 3 - 2600 to 2800 grafts
* Type 4 - 2800 to 3500 grafts
* Type 5 - 3500 to 4000 grafts
* Type 6 - 4000 to 7000 grafts and more
Contact 9831187557 or Submit your request
Why Choose Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Centre (CPSC) - results are
* Most experienced team of more than 17 years
* Up-to-date technology
* All types of transplants are done
* Complete sterile system and disposables are used
* Patient safety and result are considered supreme
* Free follow up consultation for six months
Types of Hair Transplant
* FUT & Bio/Powered FUT
* FUE & Bio/Powered FUE
* Fusion Surgery
* Mega & Giga Session Transplant
Technique of Hair Transplant
Patients' own hair is taken from back of scalp and transplanted over bald areas by follicular unit technique. This hair is permanent, grows normally, needs hair cut & shampooing. Also done over moustache, beard and eye brows. This is one of the commonest cosmetic surgeries performed. Baldness is usually hereditary and may be of male or female type. It can be done in any age & sex in an adult person. Transplanted hair is natural hair, which grows normally, needs hair cut, shampooing, can be transplanted in limited hair lost areas of eyebrows, moustache & beard also. This is a 5 to 6 hours surgery, done under local anaesthesia. Patient can move around, eat, drink & enjoy music and movies during surgery. Operation is done under local anaesthesia. Donar hair is taken from posterior part of scalp & area is closed directly. The suter line becomes indistinct later. In FUT technique the area of scalp with hair is divided into small pieces called pluks (or follicles), each containing 1 to 4 hairs . They are transplanted over bald area. This is called Minimicrograph Technique & Follicular Unit Transfer Technique (FUT). The area is closed directly by a special technique called trichophytic technique. There is another technique called follicular unit extraction (FUE) in which hair roots are collected by making small punches which heals within few days. there is no linear scar.
Which technique will you chose FUT or FUE
1. In FUT following advance trichophytic technique, the scar on the back side in minimal and hair grows through it. FUE-multiple doted scars are not visible.
2. For smaller target upto 2000 grafts - any technique can be followed
3. For mega and giga sessions - 3000 to 6000 or more grafts in one sitting combined FUT+FUE gives better results.
4. As far as pain is concerned in FUT, pain in the day of surgery is within tolerable limit where in FUE, this is almost painless.
5. FUT takes relatively less time and cheaper compare to FUE hair transplant technique.
6. FUT and FUE can be combined with PRP which gives better survival of follicles, early growth and better results.
7. In FUT hair root transection is less than 5% and in fue it may be 10-20% depending on experience of the surgeon.
Cost of Hair Transplant
* Cost of hair transplant is an important factor which depend on many factors including technique [FUT/FUE] number of grafts and grade of boldness.
* Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Centre offers hair transplant at an affordable cost with best services.
* Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Centre offers most advance FUT [strip] technique with trichophytic closure which provides almost scar less suture line with faster recovery and better growth.
* Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Centre also offers [FUE] technology where only titanium punches of 0.7 -0.8- 0.9 and 1.0 mm punches are used.
* FUE gives minimally invasive procedure with more natural looking result.
Post Operative Care
Patient start taking bath from the day after the transplant. Anti Biotics and Mild Analgesics are given for first seven days. Minoxidil Drops and Vitamins is started after 2 weeks for 3-6 months time.
When hair start growing
Initially transplanted hairs fall by 2-4 weeks time but the roots remain. All the transplanted hairs start growing by 3-6 months time. Once grown, they can be cut, shampooed and they even grow naturally after shaving.